[Wannier] DOS plot with siesta+wannier90

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Thu Sep 6 21:02:17 CEST 2018

Dear Uthpala,
The dos module is in the postw90.x module (indeed, it’s documented in part III of the guide).
So, after running and converging the MLWF, please run postw90.x on the same input file, with the DOS flags you mention.
This will generate the dos files.

HTH,
Giovanni
--
Giovanni Pizzi
Theory and Simulation of Materials and MARVEL, EPFL