[Wannier] Relaxation time for using Boltzmann wannier interface for thermal conductivity

S Baidya santubaidya2009 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 04:14:21 CEST 2018

Dear wannier90 users,

   I am doing thermal conductivity calculation with Boltzwann interface
using wannier90. I see that to calculate thermal properties one needs to
provide a relaxation time. In the tutorial examples relaxation time is
given as 10 fs. But for different materials relaxation time should not be
same. So, can anyone tell me if the code works with any relaxation time or
how should I get the relaxation time to calculate right thermal properties.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Santu Baidya
Seoul National University