[QE-users] [SPAM] Re: Doubt about Hands-on QE summer school TD-DFT exercise (day 3)

José Xavier jxln_karate at yahoo.com.br
Sun May 28 01:12:35 CEST 2023

Dear Dr. Timrov,

Thank you again. You have helped me a lot.
I'll read the references you suggested.

In the hands-on, the spectrum (absorption, I believe) is plotted just using the ômega (in eV) and the imaginary dielectric constant. Why? Isn't it necessary another data?

Besides, converting the ômega for eV, which unit should I use in the absorption plot (Y axis)?

Thanks for your help

Xavier
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte