[QE-users] Error in routine scale_h (1): Not enough space allocated for radial FFT...

Dr. Pabitra Mandal pabitram.sosci at wbnsou.ac.in
Thu Dec 14 16:30:41 CET 2023

Dear Pietro,
I am sorry. By mistake I said that my material is  two dimensional. Rather
it has a layered structure. There will be relaxation along z-direction also
in the thin layer of the atoms. However to have a layered structure, c-axis
is set to be large and made fixed by
cell_dofree = 'ibrav + c'
What would be the solution in that case? Please help.
With regards,
pabitra