[QE-users] Error in routine scale_h (1): Not enough space allocated for radial FFT...

Pietro Davide Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Thu Dec 14 16:11:17 CET 2023

Hello
This happens when the volume of the cell changes too much during the relaxation.

The best route would be to input the values of the in-plane lattice constant as close to real ones as possible, being this a 2D material, to avoid any relaxation along the z direction.  This can be done by adding the
cell_dofree='2dxy'
in the &cell namelist
hope this helps
best regards