[QE-users] Again Fatal error in PMPI_Comm_free

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Fri Nov 4 10:25:28 CET 2022

On 04/11/2022 01:00, Yang Liu wrote:

> In my case, QE (before 7.1) never used parallel subspace diagonalization
> algorithm without turning on scalapack during compilation.

I don't think this is true. Maybe the default behavior has changed when
nothing is specified on the command line (-nd N), but if you specify the
number of processors for parallel subspace diagonalization, the behavior
should be the same, scalapack or no scalapack.

Paolo
Univ. Udine, via delle Scienze 206, 33100 Udine Italy, +39-0432-558216