[QE-users] Again Fatal error in PMPI_Comm_free

Yang Liu rabbitkiller at 163.com
Sat Nov 5 05:30:45 CET 2022

Thank you Paolo, I'll see what happens on my workstation.

Yang

From: Paolo Giannozzi
Date: 2022-11-04 17:25
To: Yang Liu; users
Subject: Re: [QE-users] Again Fatal error in PMPI_Comm_free
On 04/11/2022 01:00, Yang Liu wrote:

> In my case, QE (before 7.1) never used parallel subspace diagonalization
> algorithm without turning on scalapack during compilation.

I don't think this is true. Maybe the default behavior has changed when
nothing is specified on the command line (-nd N), but if you specify the
number of processors for parallel subspace diagonalization, the behavior
should be the same, scalapack or no scalapack.

Paolo
Univ. Udine, via delle Scienze 206, 33100 Udine Italy, +39-0432-558216