[QE-users] Again Fatal error in PMPI_Comm_free

Yang Liu rabbitkiller at 163.com
Fri Nov 4 01:00:14 CET 2022

Sorry, I got it wrong. I checked the configure log, QE never downloaded and compiled scalapack. It just called the scalapack libs.

In my case, QE (before 7.1) never used parallel subspace diagonalization algorithm without turning on scalapack during compilation. Now in 7.1, QE makes decision on its own. But how does QE know where the scalapack libs are? Or wiill QE look for it in the MKL roots?  I just guess the error may have something to do with calling scalapack libs.

Regards

Yang