[QE-users] actual QE6.7 version released?

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 15:06:18 CET 2021

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 11:19 AM <jqhuang16b at imr.ac.cn> wrote:

I notice that the QE6.7 version has been released on the Gitlab website
> (also on Github website) a month ago, but the official website has not
> yet announced it.

the website is going to be reorganized and will not be updated until the
reorganization is completed

> Is this the final 6.7 version or just a "middle version" of the actual 6.7?

it is the final 6.7 version. The reason for the "MaX" label is that this
release is one of the "deliverables" for the MaX EU H2020 project (
www.max-centre.eu).

Paolo

> Have a safe and wonderful day ahead!
>

> Best regards,
>
> Jian-qi Huang

> Jian-qi Huang
>
> Magnetism and Magnetic Materials Division
> Institute of Metal Research
> Chinese Academy of Sciences
> 72 Wenhua Road, Shenyang 110016, China
>
> email:jqhuang16b at imr.ac.cn

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222