[QE-users] [QE-GPU] computing force and stress - time cost

Mohammad Moaddeli mohammad.moaddeli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 06:30:01 CET 2021

Dear Pietro,

It takes about 22 hours to perform an scf (about 2 hours to perform
diagonalization until convergence is achieved, and about 20 hours to
compute force and stress).
Here is the google drive link containing input and output files:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DFtLqFvrc8CFo1_q_jjnMFErvXpWEAHB/view?usp=sharing

hp.x will be performed after vc-relax is done.

Thanks in advance,
Mohammad