[QE-users] Calculating U parameter for Ni in LiNiO2 using hp.x

Mohammad Moaddeli mohammad.moaddeli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 07:21:53 CEST 2020

Dear Iurii,

By changing the threshold values you mentioned, nscf calculation finished
(no "cholesky" error), but there is divergence in computing "chi". Please
find the link below. All input and output files are attached.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TWDQ3X_jG7HsgaVvhUiu3oVWt28g3DNz/view?usp=sharing

Best,

Mohammad

ShirazU