[QE-users] Is "block" a FORTRAN keyword? I see funny color in line qe-6.6/Modules/input_parameters.f90:656 when I open the file with VSCode or gedit

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:55:53 CEST 2020

> When I open the source file input_parameters.f90 with VSCode or gedit, I
> saw a highlighted word "block" in line 656.

The code highlight depends on your text editor, not the compiler. That
specific file, has been compiled by hundred of people with many
different compilers, and is automatically tested everyday. If you have a
compilation error, and you want some help, you ought to provide us with
these informations:
1. which fortran compiler you are using, and the exact version
2. how you are compiling the code, the content of the make.inc file
3. the exact compilation error message, with a few dozen lines of
context at the very least

kind regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris