[QE-users] Adsorption of Cations and Anions on Metal-organic frameworks (MOF)

Mohamed Safy msafy505 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 15:07:31 CET 2018

Dear  Stefano
Many thanks for you reply.
I am tried to calculate the energy of isolated ion (the ion which was
absorbed in the pore of MOF) so I used *assume_isolated = 'mt' for energy
calculation of Ion.  **assume_isolated = *'makov-payne' can be applied only
for cubic lactic and my systems are not cubic. If this correction is that
you meant but you can give me some clarifications If I misunderstood you.

Thanks