[QE-users] Adsorption of Cations and Anions on Metal-organic frameworks (MOF)

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Sat Dec 1 03:11:51 CET 2018

assume_isolated is an option that applies to a molecule or a cluster
surrounded by vacuum.

Does not work for a defect inside a solid.

one could estimate the correction in  a way similar to the Makov-Payne
method scaling the MP correction with the MOF dielectric constant. MP is
a correction only to the energy so the density and potential are not
affected.

stefano