[Pw_forum] Use of nspin simultaneously with noncolin.

Mohammed Ghadiyali m786g at live.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 15:24:25 CET 2017

Dear ALL,

I and currently working on the bi-layer 2D tin and I having band splitting when SOC is implemented.

I want to further investigate this band splitting, similar  to the work published here:

J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 2016, 7, 2175?2181 (10.1021/acs.jpclett.6b00693)

Here they have implement the spin as well as SOC, so is there a way to use pw.x tags nspin and noncolin simultaneously.

And if not what should I do to get the similar results.

Regards,

Ghadiyali Mohammed Kader.