[Pw_forum] Total DOS and PDOS

Cao TF tfcao at theory.issp.ac.cn
Sat Oct 13 09:12:28 CEST 2012

Dear Guido
 Thank you very much for you kind reply. I have summed the PDOS of all the atoms. The additional peaks still exist. I suspect it may be related with the way how the PDOS are calculated in the PWSCF. In the Total DOS and PDOS calculations the  "smearing = tetrahedra" is used. And the Kponits was set to 8  8  1  0  0  0 for the 6X6 supercell of graphene. So are there any other parameters may be specially tested in the PDOS calculation. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated !