[Pw_forum] Error in Espresso post-installation Test examples

D.A. Tompsett dat36 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 1 20:31:44 CET 2008

Dear Alex and All,
         I have tried to get some more info on my compiler.
I did this by running "module list" in my login environment:
Currently Loaded Modulefiles:
  1) dot                          8) intel/fce/9.1.041
  2) torque                       9) infinipath/mpi/2.2
  3) moab                        10) infinipath/openfabrics/2.2
  4) gold/2.1.6.0                11) infinipath/core/2.2
  5) intel/mkl/9.0.018           12) mpiexec/0.82
  6) intel/idbe/9.1.046          13) default-infinipath
  7) intel/cce/9.1.046

I think this indicates that my compiler is intel fortran 9.1.041.

Also the output from "uname -a" is: Linux bindloe04
2.6.9-67.0.4.EL_lustre.1.6.4.3smp #1 SMP Sun Feb 17 08:05:22 EST 2008
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I hope that makes it clearer.

Thanks again,
David.