[QE-developers] R: Gitlab merge request

Pietro Davide Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Tue Aug 2 12:37:06 CEST 2022

Hello Laurent

it's not necessary to use shared runners to participate in the development of QE.
 It would be useful, but it has already happened that we were unable to read pipelines that were running on other forks.

we usually don't provide names for assignees or reviewers.
You can do that,  but as people may be busy, it may be better if you first check offline with
the people you want to involve.

best regards
Pietro