[QE-developers] pwgui problem in qe 7.0 on Centos 7

フォンスポール J paulfons at keio.jp
Thu Apr 14 10:18:14 CEST 2022

Hi Tone,
 I suspect that you are correct in that this is likely a system problem. As you can see below, both the itk and iwidgets packages cannot be found using tclsh. I am a little confused though in that using the “package require itk” or “package require iwidgets” input, no version is specified. As you can see from the yum/dnf output below both packages are installed although they may be not the most up to date. Shouldn’t the “package require itk” work for any version of itk? Is this a hint that something else is strange?

% tclsh
% package require Tk
8.6.12
% package require Itcl
4.2.2
% package require Itk
can't find package Itk
% package require Iwidgets
can't find package Iwidgets
% exit

(pymatgen) paulfons at muon:/data>dnf list installed "itk-devel*"
Installed Packages
itk-devel.x86_64                                                          3.4-9.el7                                                           @System

(pymatgen) paulfons at muon:/data>dnf list installed "iwidgets*"
Installed Packages
iwidgets.noarch                                                          4.0.2-9.el7                                                          @System