[QE-developers] pwgui problem in qe 7.0 on Centos 7

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Wed Apr 13 17:40:34 CEST 2022

On Wed, 2022-04-13 at 23:17 +0900, フォンスポール J wrote:
> Dear Tone,
>
> Thank you for the tip.  I was afraid that Iwidgets was different from
> Iwidgets and your explanation makes sense. There is no Iwidgets in
> the epel distribution,

Seems to me you got it wrong (or I misunderstood your text).
iwidgets = Iwidgets (it is just a naming convention that in Tcl package
names are capitalized).

I am using Debian and I have:

|/ Name           Version      Architecture Description
ii  iwidgets4      4.1.1-2.1    all          [incr Widgets] Tk-based widget

But this "iwidgets4" package is named Iwidgets in Tcl. So, the problem
is why Tcl does not load your installed iwidgets and this seems a
system problem to me. Did you try the package require sequence? Where
does it fail?

Best regards,
Tone

--
Jožef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia