[QE-developers] pwgui problem in qe 7.0 on Centos 7

フォンスポール J paulfons at keio.jp
Wed Apr 13 16:17:47 CEST 2022

Dear Tone,

Thank you for the tip.  I was afraid that Iwidgets was different from Iwidgets and your explanation makes sense. There is no Iwidgets in the epel distribution, I might have to build it from source — and of course, you mentioned there are static binaries so perhaps it is not worth the effort.

Best wishes,

Paul Fons
paulfons at keio.jp

Keio University, Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering

〒223-8522 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 223-8522, Japan
Keio University Faculty of Science and Technology Yagami Campus.

〒223-8522 横浜市港北区日吉3-14-1 慶應義塾大学理工学部電気情報工学科 23-315