[QE-developers] Re QE v.6.4

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 21:07:31 CET 2019

> Once this PR is accepted, we will open one last PR with the changes to
> the plugins_list file so that the link in there points to the correct
> address for the new tar.gz. We strongly believe we will be able to do
> this by next Wednesday at latest.

I'ld also have to do something like this. Note that I have set up a
$(RELEASE_VERSION) variable in the plugin_list file that allows one to
release a different version of the plugin for each QE release, without
having to change the plugin_list every time. This works as long as we do
not forget to update Modules/version.f90 (this happened in QE 6.2.1).

cheers

--
Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris