[Q-e-developers] packaging quantum espresso for Debian

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 12:38:55 CET 2018

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 6:09 PM, Georges Khaznadar <
georges.khaznadar at free.fr> wrote:

I tried to subscribe to this e-mail list to post this first message, but
> for some reason I did not get the subscription feedback message after
> one hour, so I try to send this message without previously subscribing.

for some obscure reason I (and nobody else as well) do not receive any
longer notifications of subscription (they must be approved) and of pending
messages. Not a big deal, though: I noticed your message while looking at
the configuration of the mailing list, that is going to be moved to a
different server at the end of february.

> I could not find easily information to build the file debian/copyright,
> which is the first file to be checked when a debian package enters the
> NEW queue. Please can you tell me where I can find an up-to-date list of
> authors?

Nowhere, but as a first approximation, one may take the list of authors of
the latest paper documenting QE:
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/bibtex-format/

Paolo