[Q-e-developers] packaging quantum espresso for Debian

Martin Schlipf martin.schlipf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 11:16:31 CET 2018

Dear Georges,

regarding the build dependencies. This is currently in our .gitlab-ci.yml
file
    - apt-get update
    - apt-get install --yes build-essential gfortran wget python
    - apt-get install --yes libopenmpi-dev openmpi-bin
    - apt-get install --yes libblas-dev liblapack-dev fftw3 fftw3-dev
pkg-config
This is probably more than is absolutely necessary, but as Lorenzo stated,
it yields a better performance.

Best regards,
Martin