[Q-e-developers] Travis continuous integration

Filippo Spiga filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Thu Jan 12 22:57:48 CET 2017

Hi Martin

On 12 Jan 2017, at 21:30, Martin Schlipf <martin.schlipf at gmail.com> wrote:
> I assume that you want to test if the default build without any external libraries works, but it would be good to test a build using external LAPACK as well.

Yes, it is a good idea to test on Travis both internal (meaning self-compiled both LAPACK & BLAS from netlib) and external. What bothers me is the version of such libraries: if you change OS then you never know (unless you dig the information) which version is packaged using apt-get or yum or zipper or whatever.

Your suggestion is totally legit and we can adopt it. I'll look at it tomorrow!

--
Filippo SPIGA
* Sent from my iPhone, sorry for typos *