[Q-e-developers] Travis continuous integration

Martin Schlipf martin.schlipf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 21:30:31 CET 2017

Hi Filippo,

I see that you changed the configuration for the Travis build. I assume
that you want to test if the default build without any external libraries
works, but it would be good to test a build using external LAPACK as well.
Could I suggest the following change: Instead of using env to specify PARA,
we use
env
  - CONFIG_OPTS="--enable_parallel=no --with-netlib"
  - CONFIG_OPTS="--enable_parallel=yes"
changing the configure line to
  - ./configure $CONFIG_OPTS
This setup would allow to test other configurations as well if there is
sufficient interest in other settings.

You can look at the q-e_import_restricted repo to look at it and push it to
the svn if you like it.

Cheers,
Martin