[Q-e-developers] Add names of packages' maitainers to "install/plugins_list"

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Thu Jan 7 09:11:07 CET 2016

Well... The current main Makefile does not entirely follow this 3 different clean procedures. I will fix everything by tomorrow.

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."