[Q-e-developers] A question

Mike Atambo mikeat4999 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 20:57:30 CET 2013

Bokki,
nice question, i asked the same one a while ago to one of the developers,
as it stands i do not think the  output is as well documented as the input
(if at all), if your really interested, take the same advice i was given,
look at the print statements in the fortran source and see what they are
writting out (im vaguely planning to read the source myself for this
reason).
regards
Mike
p.s. im NOT a developer

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM, 김 복기 <bkkim at kw.ac.kr> wrote:

> **
> How are you there?
> I have a question regarding on the documentation.
> There are lots of doc for input data specification.
> However there is no documentation for reading output file, even though you
> are thinking that the output describes all the detail already.
> But as a begineer like me, it will be very helpful if there is any doc for
> a reference for output file analysis.
> In the case that there is already the doc in the web. please let me know.
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> I appreciate your hard working for this fantasic program.
>
> Bokki
> bkkim at kw.ac.kr
> Kwangwoon University, Seoul, Korea

M. O. ATAMBO
mikeat4999 at gmail.com
M Phil. student, computational material science group
Chepkoilel university college, Department of Physics,
Eldoret, Kenya,
ps.
*Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html*
*"...Microsoft can (and did recently in Kenya and Brazil) have local police
enforce laws that prohibit students from studying the code, prohibit
entrepeneurs starting new companies, and prohibit professionals offering
their services. Please don't give them your support.*.."