[Q-e-developers] A question

Kucukbenli Emine emine.kucukbenli at epfl.ch
Tue Feb 19 21:21:17 CET 2013

Hi Bokki,
Lets perform a little experiment here.
start a google document with a short/standard output file and share the link in the mailing list (users/developers) and ask nicely if anyone would like to contribute to write explanations there on the document.
Even better if you could point/highlight where you need explanations, coz honestly i find the output quite self explanatory.
Once the explanations are more or less satisfactory we can put the document on QE website among user resources (under a "jump start for beginners" section perhaps)

ciao
emine kucukbenli, postdoc, theos, epfl, switzerland.