[Q-e-developers] A question

김 복기 bkkim at kw.ac.kr
Tue Feb 19 08:23:57 CET 2013

How are you there?
I have a question regarding on the documentation.
There are lots of doc for input data specification.
However there is no documentation for reading output file, even though you are thinking that the output describes all the detail already.
But as a begineer like me, it will be very helpful if there is any doc for a reference for output file analysis.
In the case that there is already the doc in the web. please let me know.
Thank you very much in advance.

I appreciate your hard working for this fantasic program.

Bokki
bkkim at kw.ac.kr
Kwangwoon University, Seoul, Korea