[Q-e-developers] Missing file on server for gipaw

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Fri Jun 15 19:28:33 CEST 2012

On Jun 15, 2012, at 19:15 , Davide Ceresoli wrote:

> Unfortunately, the qe-forge link will change and you will have to
> download
> it manually and place it into the archive directory of QE. It would
> be nice
> to have a permanent link. Qe-developers, any suggestion?

the habit of qe-forge (and similar software) to store files in
unpredictable
locations cannot be changed. I haven't found any simple way to
circumvent this annoying problem. In this specific case, a solution
might have been to overwrite the file. Otherwise, it is sufficent to
edit install/plugins_list

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,