[Q-e-developers] Missing file on server for gipaw

Davide Ceresoli davide.ceresoli at istm.cnr.it
Fri Jun 15 19:15:12 CEST 2012

Dear JP,
     I've removed the file because of a bug with ultrasoft pseudpotentials,
that has now been fixed. Let me perform more extensive tests and I will
upload the updated version of the archive.

Unfortunately, the qe-forge link will change and you will have to download
it manually and place it into the archive directory of QE. It would be nice
to have a permanent link. Qe-developers, any suggestion?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Davide