[Q-e-developers] Missing file on server for gipaw

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:53:00 CEST 2012

YES!! Replacement!!! next time you could send the tar and we put it inside
the server! there is anyway maybe it is possible to change by hand the data
base. The numer associated with the download link does not correspond to a
directory as in the case of worpress, it looks more like a counter. Friday
we can give a better answer.

best regards

Layla