[Q-e-developers] makedeps.sh

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:29:48 CEST 2011

Dear Riccardo, makedeps.sh creates files make.depend in espresso dirs, that
are in any case included in the distribution (users never need to run
makedeps.sh). makedeps.sh is used if you change the dependencies of
routines, or you add new routines with dependencies. It is only a tool used
for development. When you make disclean in probably does not work properly
because it needs the specification of $TOPDIR (see make.sys and configure.ac).

What do you mean about fooled by "#include "something.f90"" ?

bests

Layla