[Wannier] k-gradient implementation

Lun Yue lun_yue at msn.com
Mon Nov 6 18:42:25 CET 2023

Dear Nicola and Jonathan,

Thank you for the expedient reply! This has been very helpful!

I have a followup question: in the output ".bvec" file, is there any
particular reason why the set of b-vectors are written out for each
k-point? Are there situations where the set of b-vectors differs from
k-point to k-point?

Best regards,

Lun

Louisiana State University