[Wannier] Hermiticity of Berry potential matrix

Lun Yue lun_yue at msn.com
Fri Jun 16 23:56:23 CEST 2023

Hi David,

Thank you for the nice explanation and suggestions. I tried to increase
the mesh spacing, but the problem still persists. The time-dependent
observable that I calculate should according to symmetry be 60-degree
periodic in ZnO , but there is a small error. I also tried using
symmetry-adapted Wannier, which yields similar results. Of the different
crystals that I tried (MoS2, Si, ZnO), the problem only arises in ZnO. I
believe this is perhaps too specific an issue for this mailing list, but
thanks again for your suggestions.

Best,

Lun