[Wannier] Wannier Developer Meeting

Jerome Jackson jerome.jackson at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 18:12:51 CEST 2023

Dear Wannier Community!

We will be holding a developer meeting for people working with maximally localised Wannier functions (eg, Wannier90 and related codes) at STFC Daresbury Laboratory, UK 15-19 May 2023.

The meeting is a software development workshop and will comprise a mixture of talks, discussions about ongoing and prospective developments, and time dedicated to concentrated team-oriented programming.

Please find more information here: https://ccp9.ac.uk/wannier-developers-2023/ .  There is a fee of £350 which covers accommodation and other local costs.

We have a few spots left, so please write to me if you are interested in attending.

On behalf of the organisers,
Jerome Jackson

--
STFC Scientific Computing Department