[Wannier] wannier90.amn has not the right number of projections

Mostofi, Arash a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 13:28:10 CEST 2023

Dear Sadegh,

If I were to hazard a guess, I’d say that you are probably studying CH3NH3PbI3? Since you have asked the code to project onto 3 x p orbitals for each of Pb, I, C, and N, and 1 x s orbital for H, and assuming you are studying a single unit cell, that gives 24 projections in your simulation, which is more than 13 WFs specified by NUM_WANN.

If you haven’t yet done so, and if you are a new user of the code, please do work through the (lovingly created!) Wannier90 tutorial exercises (available at http://www.wannier.org/support/ and in the source distribution). These should help you learn how to run the code.

Best wishes,

Arash

—
Professor Arash Mostofi — www.mostofigroup.org<http://www.mostofigroup.org>