[Wannier] definition of zaxis

Fabrizio Cossu cossu at kangwon.ac.kr
Mon Sep 6 08:53:10 CEST 2021

 Dear Wannier90 users (and developers),I have a very simple question: in re-setting the direction of the z axis in seedname.win (within the projection "environment"), shall we use cartesian units or lattice units?For example, if we have a trigonal cell, and we want to set the direction of the z axis to (a1, a2, a3) - the lattice vectors - shall we usez=1,1,1orz=0.5,0.866,1? Thank you in advance for your answer(s). Kind regards, Fabrizio Cossu-- department of physics, Kangwon National University (Chuncheon branch) Chuncheon, Gangwon-do Republic of Korea