[Wannier] Bands color for Berry curvature calculations

Sotiris Fragkos sot.fragkos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 10:40:53 CET 2021

Dear Wannier90 developers and users,

I used the tag "*kpath_bands_colour = spin*" in order to colour the bands
depending on the spin.* Spin-orbit coupling is included* in my calculations
and I also used the tag "*spinors=.true.*".

What do the *different colours mean* (e.g. blue, red, green, lighter or
darker shades etc.)?
How can I interpret this? Does the* blue mean spin up* and the *red spin
down*? What does the *green colour then mean*?

I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused with the meaning of the colours.

Best wishes,

Sotirios Fragkos

*Institute of Nanomaterials and Nanoscience, NCSR Demokritos, Athens,
Greece*