[Wannier] How to calculate the Berry curvature in 3D density-plot like view instead of 2D line curve

Abid Rehman rehmanustc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:11:27 CET 2021

Dear Tsirkin,
First of all, thank you very much for your nice response. I got your
points. Yes, I am interested in both types of plots. Let me try to get  the
density type plot from the wannier90 using the kslice module for Berry
curvature. Whereas for tabular type plots,  I will try the WannierBerri
package. I tried to install the WannierBerri package, but it gives an error
during installation. I don't know how I can fix it. For the error see the
picture attached. I have also sent an email to you in this regard. Please
give hints how I can successfully install your code. Your help would be
highly appreciated in this regard.
Thank You[image: error-inst.PNG]