[Wannier] How to calculate the Berry curvature in 3D density-plot like view instead of 2D line curve

Stepan Tsirkin tsirkinss at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:05:05 CET 2021

Dear Abid,

Could you specify what mean by 3D or 2D.

The plot you attach plots one component of Berry curvature as a function of
2components of k vector. Such plots should be possible with kslice module.

If you need to tabulate the Berry curvature across the 3D Brillouin zone,
you may try the WannierBerri package, see wannier-berri.org

Regards,

Stepan Tsirkin,
University of Zürich.