[Wannier] An example with tran_read_ht=.true. ?

Mostofi, Arash a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Wed May 6 01:05:03 CEST 2020

Dear Christoph,
The quantum conductance code hasn’t been generalised to handle leads that have k-point sampling in the direction transverse to the transport axis. If you (or anyone else) would be interested in adding this functionality, I’d be happy to discuss. Alternatively, there are some quantum transport codes that interface to Wannier90 that have more extensive transport capability and can use the Wannier hamiltonian, see http://www.wannier.org/download/
Best wishes,
Arash

—
Professor Arash Mostofi — www.mostofigroup.org<http://www.mostofigroup.org>