[Wannier] How to raise G0W0 level to GW0 level in yambo

Marrazzo Antimo antimo.marrazzo at epfl.ch
Mon Apr 20 09:12:03 CEST 2020

Dear Kan,

Yambo supports eigenvalue-only self-consistent calculations, as it has already been discussed on the yambo forum, e.g. here:

http://www.yambo-code.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1387

For technical support on self-consistent GW I encourage you to use the Yambo forum.
As Wannier90 is concerned, only G0W0 calculations have been interfaced and tested, although an eigenvalue-only self-consistent GW calculation should potentially be used in input as well.
In any case, to use the yambo-wannier90 interface the eigenfunctions should always be equal to KS DFT eigenfunctions, modulo permutations of their ordering in energy.
HTH.

A.

Antimo Marrazzo
EPFL STI IMX THEOS