[Wannier] How to raise G0W0 level to GW0 level in yambo & the 'out of meory' problem

zhangkan3 at mail.sysu.edu.cn zhangkan3 at mail.sysu.edu.cn
Fri Apr 17 07:54:54 CEST 2020

Thanks a lot! This is great.

And here I have another question that when running yambo to calculating the QP energies, 'out of memory' always causes the task terminated. Now our computational environment is 128G per nod with 24 cores. My previous system has three atoms and I used one and two nods for this calculation successively. I have uploaded the log files to the attachment. Any solution for this?

All best

Kan Zhang