[Wannier] Format of UNK files

Robert Peyton Cline Robert.Cline at colorado.edu
Wed Jul 3 02:01:10 CEST 2019

Hi Hung,

Thanks a bunch for checking that.  I did indeed exclude higher-energy bands
in one case, and in the other case, I set an outer window that yielded the
same ndimwin as the excluded-band case.  So the bands that I actually used
to construct my wannier orbitals were the same between the calculations (no
core states were excluded).  So, that makes sense why the plotting routines
didn't crash on me.  I had a hunch that was the case, but I just wanted to
be sure.

I'll go ahead and regenerate the files and redo some of the plots just to
be safe, but this makes sense now.

Best,
Peyton Cline