[Wannier] output wannier90_hr.dat after using scissors operator in postw90

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Fri Oct 13 17:38:29 CEST 2017

Hi,
Which input flag are you using for the scissors operator?
There are two currently.

- scissors_shift: this is deprecated, but does what you want, i.e. applies the shift BEFORE interpolation, and it works also beyond BoltzWann. Note however that also the interpolated bands might potentially change.
- boltz_bandshift_firstband & boltz_bandshift_energyshift: these work only in BoltzWann, they apply a shift only AFTER the interpolation (but this is rigid, no change in the quality of interpolation); so the Hamiltonian will stay the same.

I guess you are interested in trying out the first?

Best,
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Pizzi
Theory and Simulation of Materials and MARVEL, EPFL