[Wannier] output wannier90_hr.dat after using scissors operator in postw90

lukas.linhart at tuwien.ac.at lukas.linhart at tuwien.ac.at
Fri Oct 13 15:19:40 CEST 2017

Dear Wannier developers,

Thank you for the nice tool you provided.

When using your post processing tool to apply the scissors operator
(e.g. increasing the bandgap in a semiconductor) to calculate
Boltzmann transport properties it works perfectly fine.

However I would like to write out the real space Hamiltonian (as
provided in the seedname_hr.dat file), but after the scissors operator
was applied.

As this Hamiltonian should be calculated in the routine anyway, I was
wondering if it would be possible to output it easily. (or maybe it is
even there and I just did not find the correct option.)

Thank you for your kind help already in advance,

Best regards,

Lukas Linhart