[Wannier] Problem integrating Wannier90 2.1 with ABINIT

Carissa Wu carissawu2009 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 20:34:48 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm having trouble integrating Wannier90 version 2.1 with ABINIT. I tried
to download the Wannier90 2.1 source code (downloaded from wannier.org at
http://www.wannier.org/code/wannier90-2.1.0.tar.gz) and replace the
Wannier90 2.0.1.1 source code that was downloaded by ABINIT. However, this
didn't work because the two source codes have different structures and
ABINIT wouldn't build. I also tried to replace the Wannier90 2.0.1.1
libraries that were generated by ABINIT with Wannier90 2.1 libraries. That
was not successful either. Does anyone have any suggestions to help fix
this problem?

Many thanks,

Carissa