[Wannier] UNK files

Mostofi, Arash a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Oct 30 11:08:14 CET 2016

Dear Riemann,
I am guessing, but one reason could be that the pw2wannier90 calculation did not run to completion, either because your calculation ran out of time or disk space. You will know whether it completed by looking at the pw2wan output file, which should end with a statement along the lines of “*** Stop pp”. One way to save on disk space is to set reduce_unk = true in the pw2wan input file. This writes the wave functions (UNK files) on an 2x coarser grid in each dimension, resulting in an 8x saving on file size.
Best wishes,
Arash

—
Arash Mostofi — www.mostofigroup.org<http://www.mostofigroup.org>